I’ve seen a lot of to do lists out there and it really made me think about all that I want to accomplish this fall as the weekends are beginning and time will start slipping away quickly! Plus I absolutely adore fall in the South and I am so excited to have the cool air rush in and bring a calm over myself, plus Nick and I will be celebrating 3 years of marriage!
- Stay at the Granpy Aut mountain cabin for our 3rd anniversary! (We stayed here for our 1st anniversary!)
- Pick out pumpkins and mums from the Farmer’s Market for our front porch
- Carve pumpkins with hubby
- Cheer on the Wolfpack at the Halloween game versus Clemson football game
- Go to the NC State Fair, have a candy apple and enjoy the sights
- Drink coffee outside on a cool morning
- Make Julia Child’s Beef Bourguignon
- Cheer on the Panthers at a home football game
- Host a NFL Sunday for our Fantasy Couples League
- Listen to great tunes at the Wide Open Bluegrass Festival
- Attempt to make Pumpkin Soup (like this recipe from the wonderful Pioneer Woman!)
- Watch planes land on a cozy day with hubby at RDU
I think we can make all these happen this fall! But I will have to update y’all on the progress of course. What do you all have on deck for this fall? We can’t wait to hear what everyone has on their fall to do list!